Data security is a top priority for Y Meadows, and Y Meadows believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Y Meadows’ service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within five business days of disclosure.
• Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Y Meadows service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Y Meadows employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Y Meadows’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Y Meadows and our users safe!
Y Meadows is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.